Wednesday 16 March 2016

Online tool to create original presentations: Genial.ly

Hello everybody!

First of all, I would like to share with you how amazed  I am with my learning progress and the digital skills I am acquiring. I think I am in the right track :) I hope you are learning from me too.
However, I still have a lot to do.

Today I would like to talk a little bit about an online tool that I have tried to create a presentation.

I have done my eproject evaluation with Genial.ly, which is an online and free tool in which you can create presentations.

It is the first time I work with genial.ly and I believe it is a great web to create work presentations. In my view it is easier to work with it than with other tools such as Powerpoint or Prezi. However, I have struggled a little bit but I am not sure if it was my connexion's fault, I couldn't delete some features when I wanted.

Genial.ly allows you to link many other sources such as YouTube or Soundcould as well as including your own images. There are many templates you can use which are attractive and useful depending on the topic you are going to work with.

I decided to evaluate ACROSS THE MUSIC's blog because it catched my attention since the first look. I am interested on music and in my opinion, its importance is sometimes forgotten. I also decided to evaluate it because I haven't seen any negative points on it and I wanted to highlight the positive features of it.

Have a look at the evaluation I have made!


I recommend you to use Genial.ly for future presentations, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment