Wednesday 16 March 2016

CLIL lesson plan with PowToon

Hello everybody!

I would like to share with you the prototype video clip about a CLIL lesson plan that I have done with PowToon.

PowToon is a free website with which you can create presentations and video clips in a very attractive way. It is very easy to work with it, you do not need have high digital skills to create engaging , creative and original presentations.

With PowToon users can modify the effects, the background and can choose between many cartoons and features. Users may also add music and movements.

It is the first time that I tried this web tool and definetely I will use it again.

I have used this tool to create a video clip about a CLIL lesson plan on the five senses for first graders (children between 6 and 7 years old). This CLIL lesson plan includes three activities or challenges for students to do and as an example I have created one for each:

An online poster: it has to be clear and visual, children must create a poster of the senses and its corresponding organs.

An avatar: students must create an online avatar putting voice to with a question or a riddle of the five senses or its organs.

An online story: in pairs students should create a story about the senses.

Please have a look at my CLIL lesson plan about the five senses I hope you like it!! I look forward to hearing from you!

Please feel free to give some feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment