Monday 22 February 2016

Learning by twittering

Good afternoon again!

In this week we have been asked to create a Twitter account to share will the entire world different challenges, tasks and interesting information about the field of education, specially bilingual education.

Twitter is a free network in which you can share with other users information in just 140 characters of text. Users may follow people of their interest and keep in touch with the entire world! I will do so with some CLIL information or interesting topics related to education.

If you want to keep up with my updates, I invite you to follow me on my twitter account: @celialancharro

Moreover, my classmates, my teacher and I will be using the hashtag #ictclil_urjc so do not think it twice and search it!

So as to inagurate my Twitter account I have published a tweet about CLIL:


Come on, follow me and do not miss any tweet :)

@celialancharro 

No comments:

Post a Comment